S.U. 56, M.Ni. 6
- Generally, a site in the body where Aama and Dosha get resided, there the disease gets manifested; also this disease can be judged by the symptoms which are manifested due to Aama and Dosha.
- Vilambikaa is basically caused by the Ajeern`a.
- Consumed food gets vitiated by Kapha and Vaata which does not travel in upward or downward direction. This is called as Vilambikaa.
- This is difficult to cure (Pratyaakhyeya).
- Difference between Alasaka and Vilambikaa
- In Alasaka there is severe pain but in Vilambikaa there is no pain.
Last updated on February 15th, 2021 at 05:18 am