M. N. 50, C. Chi. 3
S`heetapaaneeya Samspars`haad S`heetakaale Vis`heshatah |
S`hvayathuh S`his`hiraartaanaam Udardah Kaphasambhavah ||
A. H. Ni. 2/22 Arun`adatta
- This is a S`hotha in the shape of conch shell.
- There is Kan`d`oo, Toda, Chhardi, Jvara, Vidaaha.
- This is called as Udarda. Its another name is S`heetapitta.
- Udarda is Kaphaja and it is caused due to cold stuffs. (S`his`hiraja Vikaara)
- S`heetapitta is Vaata dominant and Udarda is Kapha dominant.
S`hetapitta, Udarda and Kot`ha are mentioned in the next Dhaatu also, like Antah Iti S`hon`itaadau| M. Ni. 50/1 Madhukos`ha
Therefore, involvement of Dhaatu other than Rakta should be considered.
Last updated on February 12th, 2021 at 11:15 am